How do I cancel my Citationsy subscription?
How to cancel your Citationsy subscription depends on where you subscribed.
If you started your subscription on our website and used your credit card, please follow these steps:
- Go to www.citationsy.com and log in with your existing account.
- Click on the user account icon located on the top right corner of your Citationsy screen.
- Click on “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to “Manage Subscription” and click on it.
- Finally, cancel your subscription.
If you started your subscription on our website and used PayPal, please follow the instructions here
To cancel your subscription on the iOS App Store please follow these steps:
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap your name at the top.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel. If you can’t see Cancel, the subscription has already been canceled and won’t be renewed.
To cancel your subscription on Android / Google Play please follow these simple steps:
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions and then Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
If for any reason, you can’t cancel your subscription, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cancel the subscription for you.