Current Ophthalmology Reports Referencing Guide
This is the Citationsy guide to Current Ophthalmology Reports citations, reference lists, in-text citations, and bibliographies.
How to do citations in Current Ophthalmology Reports style?
The complete, comprehensive guide shows you how easy citing any source can be. Referencing books, youtube videos, websites, articles, journals, podcasts, images, videos, or music in Current Ophthalmology Reports.
How do you cite a book in the Current Ophthalmology Reports referencing style?Here’s an example book citation in Current Ophthalmology Reports using placeholders:
1. Last Name FN. Title. Edition. Editor Last Name EFN, editor. City: Publisher; 2000.
Current Ophthalmology Reports citation:
1. Rowling JK. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. 1st ed. London: Bloomsbury Publishing Inc; 1997.
How to reference a journal article in the Current Ophthalmology Reports citation style?
Here’s a Current Ophthalmology Reports journal citation example using placeholders:
How do you cite scientific papers in Current Ophthalmology Reports format?
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author3 LastnameAF. Title. Container [Internet]. Journal Name; 2000 [cited 2020May29];Volume:pages Used. URL
1. Petit C, Sieffermann J. Testing consumer preferences for iced-coffee: Does the drinking environment have any influence?. [Internet]. Food Quality and Preference; 2007 [cited 2020May29];18:161-72. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.foodqual.2006.05.008
How to cite a website in a paper in Current Ophthalmology Reports style?Here’s an Current Ophthalmology Reports example website reference:
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author2 LastnameAF. Title [Internet]. Publisher; 2000 [cited 2020May29]. https://www.example.com
on The Guardian website:
1. Tran M. Barack Obama To Be America’s First Black President [Internet]. The Guardian; 2008 [cited 2020May29]. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/05/uselections20083
Citing websites and links in Current Ophthalmology Reports is much easier with the Citationsy Chrome Extension →
How to cite a YouTube video Current Ophthalmology ReportsHere’s a Current Ophthalmology Reports citation YouTube video example:
1. ChannelName. Title [Internet]. YouTube. 2000 [cited 2020May29]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXX
1. Pixar. Pizza Clip — Inside Out [Internet]. YouTube. 2015 [cited 2020May29]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W6rntBADUQ
How to cite a podcast using Current Ophthalmology Reports referencing styleIt is becoming more and more common to reference podcasts in essays or other school work.
Here’s how to reference a podcast it in Current Ophthalmology Reports.
1. Lastname F. Title [Internet]. Publisher; 2000 [cited 2020May29]. http://www.example.com
1. This American Life. 640: Five Women [Internet]. WBEZ Radio; 2018 [cited 2020May29]. https://thisamericanlife.org/640/five-women
How to cite a piece of music or a song using Current Ophthalmology Reports referencing style?An example song citation in Current Ophthalmology Reports.
1. Lastname F. Song Title [Internet]. Album. 2000 [cited 2020May29]. http://www.example.com
1. The Beatles. Here Comes the Sun [Internet]. Abbey Road. 1969 [cited 2020May29]. https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/here-comes-the-sun/401186200?i=401187150
You can automate citing and referencing any source in Current Ophthalmology Reports using Citationsy.
Cite sources using the Current Ophthalmology Reports Citation Machine
Citationsy is a reference management used by more than 200 000 students, academics, and researchers around the world.
It’s free to use and has iPhone and Android apps available. Sign up now →