How to cite a Youtube video in APA style
The easiest way to cite a Youtube video in APA 7th Edition is to use our Citationsy Chrome Extension. This will let you cite any video with just a click without having to open a new window.
When watching a Youtube video, to cite it, simply click on the Citationsy icon in the toolbar (*), and a little window will pop up to let you choose which one of your Citationsy bibliographies you’d like to add the link to (if you have more than one bibliography). Then simply add it and you have referenced the Youtube video.
To be able to save your references from the extension you will first need to:
1. Sign Up to Citationsy: Sign Up Here
2. Select a plan: We have a 3-day free trial, where you can try it for free
3. Pick the citation style, APA 7th edition is the default style. We have 9000+ different styles
3. Download the chrome extension: Citationsy Chrome Extension
4. Start citing on the go without interruptions