Referencing for people who value simplicity, privacy, and speed.Get Citationsy
BMC Family Practice Referencing Guide
This is the Citationsy guide to BMC Family Practice citations, reference lists, in-text citations, and bibliographies.
How to do citations in BMC Family Practice style?
The complete, comprehensive guide shows you how easy citing any source can be. Referencing books, youtube videos, websites, articles, journals, podcasts, images, videos, or music in BMC Family Practice.
How do you cite a book in the BMC Family Practice referencing style?Here’s an example book citation in BMC Family Practice using placeholders:
1. Last Name FN. Title. Edition. City: Publisher; 2000.
BMC Family Practice citation:
1. Rowling JK. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. 1st edition. London: Bloomsbury Publishing Inc; 1997.
How to reference a journal article in the BMC Family Practice citation style?
Here’s a BMC Family Practice journal citation example using placeholders:
How do you cite scientific papers in BMC Family Practice format?
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author3 LastnameAF. Title. Container. 2000;Volume Issue:pages Used. doi:DOI.
1. Petit C, Sieffermann J. Testing consumer preferences for iced-coffee: Does the drinking environment have any influence?. . 2007;18:161-72. doi:10.1016/j.foodqual.2006.05.008.
Reduce the time it takes to create your bibliography by a factor of 10 by using the world’s favourite reference manager
Time to take this seriously.
How to cite a website in a paper in BMC Family Practice style?Here’s an BMC Family Practice example website reference:
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author2 LastnameAF. Title. . 2000. https://www.example.com. Accessed 4Aug.2021.
on The Guardian website:
1. Tran M. Barack Obama To Be America’s First Black President. . 2008. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/05/uselections20083. Accessed 4Aug.2021.
Citing websites and links in BMC Family Practice is much easier with the Citationsy Chrome Extension →
How to cite a YouTube video BMC Family PracticeHere’s a BMC Family Practice citation YouTube video example:
1. ChannelName. Title. YouTube. 2000. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXX. Accessed 4Aug.2021.
1. Pixar. Pizza Clip — Inside Out. YouTube. 2015. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W6rntBADUQ. Accessed 4Aug.2021.
How to cite a podcast using BMC Family Practice referencing styleIt is becoming more and more common to reference podcasts in essays or other school work.
Here’s how to reference a podcast it in BMC Family Practice.
1. Lastname F. Title. . 2000. http://www.example.com. Accessed 4Aug.2021.
1. This American Life. 640: Five Women. . 2018. https://thisamericanlife.org/640/five-women. Accessed 4Aug.2021.
How to cite a piece of music or a song using BMC Family Practice referencing style?An example song citation in BMC Family Practice.
1. Lastname F. Song Title. 2000. http://www.example.com. Accessed 4Aug.2021.
1. The Beatles. Here Comes the Sun. 1969. https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/here-comes-the-sun/401186200?i=401187150. Accessed 4Aug.2021.
You can automate citing and referencing any source in BMC Family Practice using Citationsy.
Cite sources using the BMC Family Practice Citation Machine
Citationsy is a reference management used by more than 200 000 students, academics, and researchers around the world.
It’s has a free trial and has iPhone and Android apps available. Sign up now →