BMC Medical Education Referencing Guide
This is the Citationsy guide to BMC Medical Education citations, reference lists, in-text citations, and bibliographies.
How to do citations in BMC Medical Education style?
The complete, comprehensive guide shows you how easy citing any source can be. Referencing books, youtube videos, websites, articles, journals, podcasts, images, videos, or music in BMC Medical Education.
How do you cite a book in the BMC Medical Education referencing style?Here’s an example book citation in BMC Medical Education using placeholders:
1. Last Name FN. Title. Edition. City: Publisher; 2000.
BMC Medical Education citation:
1. Rowling JK. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. 1st edition. London: Bloomsbury Publishing Inc; 1997.
How to reference a journal article in the BMC Medical Education citation style?
Here’s a BMC Medical Education journal citation example using placeholders:
How do you cite scientific papers in BMC Medical Education format?
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author3 LastnameAF. Title. Container. 2000;Volume Issue:pages Used. doi:DOI.
1. Petit C, Sieffermann J. Testing consumer preferences for iced-coffee: Does the drinking environment have any influence?. . 2007;18:161-72. doi:10.1016/j.foodqual.2006.05.008.
How to cite a website in a paper in BMC Medical Education style?Here’s an BMC Medical Education example website reference:
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author2 LastnameAF. Title. . 2000. https://www.example.com. Accessed 30Mar.2020.
on The Guardian website:
1. Tran M. Barack Obama To Be America’s First Black President. . 2008. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/05/uselections20083. Accessed 30Mar.2020.
Citing websites and links in BMC Medical Education is much easier with the Citationsy Chrome Extension →
How to cite a YouTube video BMC Medical EducationHere’s a BMC Medical Education citation YouTube video example:
1. ChannelName. Title. YouTube. 2000. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXX. Accessed 30Mar.2020.
1. Pixar. Pizza Clip — Inside Out. YouTube. 2015. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W6rntBADUQ. Accessed 30Mar.2020.
How to cite a podcast using BMC Medical Education referencing styleIt is becoming more and more common to reference podcasts in essays or other school work.
Here’s how to reference a podcast it in BMC Medical Education.
1. Lastname F. Title. . 2000. http://www.example.com. Accessed 30Mar.2020.
1. This American Life. 640: Five Women. . 2018. https://thisamericanlife.org/640/five-women. Accessed 30Mar.2020.
How to cite a piece of music or a song using BMC Medical Education referencing style?An example song citation in BMC Medical Education.
1. Lastname F. Song Title. 2000. http://www.example.com. Accessed 30Mar.2020.
1. The Beatles. Here Comes the Sun. 1969. https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/here-comes-the-sun/401186200?i=401187150. Accessed 30Mar.2020.
You can automate citing and referencing any source in BMC Medical Education using Citationsy.
Cite sources using the BMC Medical Education Citation Machine
Citationsy is a reference management used by more than 200 000 students, academics, and researchers around the world.
It’s free to use and has iPhone and Android apps available. Sign up now →