Referencing for people who value simplicity, privacy, and speed.Get Citationsy
BMC Public Health Referencing Guide
This is the Citationsy guide to BMC Public Health citations, reference lists, in-text citations, and bibliographies.
How to do citations in BMC Public Health style?
The complete, comprehensive guide shows you how easy citing any source can be. Referencing books, youtube videos, websites, articles, journals, podcasts, images, videos, or music in BMC Public Health.
How do you cite a book in the BMC Public Health referencing style?Here’s an example book citation in BMC Public Health using placeholders:
1. Last Name FN. Title. Edition. City: Publisher; 2000.
BMC Public Health citation:
1. Rowling JK. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. 1st edition. London: Bloomsbury Publishing Inc; 1997.
How to reference a journal article in the BMC Public Health citation style?
Here’s a BMC Public Health journal citation example using placeholders:
How do you cite scientific papers in BMC Public Health format?
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author3 LastnameAF. Title. Container. 2000;Volume Issue:pages Used. doi:DOI.
1. Petit C, Sieffermann J. Testing consumer preferences for iced-coffee: Does the drinking environment have any influence?. . 2007;18:161-72. doi:10.1016/j.foodqual.2006.05.008.
Reduce the time it takes to create your bibliography by a factor of 10 by using the world’s favourite reference manager
Time to take this seriously.
How to cite a website in a paper in BMC Public Health style?Here’s an BMC Public Health example website reference:
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author2 LastnameAF. Title. . 2000. https://www.example.com. Accessed 31Jul.2021.
on The Guardian website:
1. Tran M. Barack Obama To Be America’s First Black President. . 2008. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/05/uselections20083. Accessed 31Jul.2021.
Citing websites and links in BMC Public Health is much easier with the Citationsy Chrome Extension →
How to cite a YouTube video BMC Public HealthHere’s a BMC Public Health citation YouTube video example:
1. ChannelName. Title. YouTube. 2000. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXX. Accessed 31Jul.2021.
1. Pixar. Pizza Clip — Inside Out. YouTube. 2015. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W6rntBADUQ. Accessed 31Jul.2021.
How to cite a podcast using BMC Public Health referencing styleIt is becoming more and more common to reference podcasts in essays or other school work.
Here’s how to reference a podcast it in BMC Public Health.
1. Lastname F. Title. . 2000. http://www.example.com. Accessed 31Jul.2021.
1. This American Life. 640: Five Women. . 2018. https://thisamericanlife.org/640/five-women. Accessed 31Jul.2021.
How to cite a piece of music or a song using BMC Public Health referencing style?An example song citation in BMC Public Health.
1. Lastname F. Song Title. 2000. http://www.example.com. Accessed 31Jul.2021.
1. The Beatles. Here Comes the Sun. 1969. https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/here-comes-the-sun/401186200?i=401187150. Accessed 31Jul.2021.
You can automate citing and referencing any source in BMC Public Health using Citationsy.
Cite sources using the BMC Public Health Citation Machine
Citationsy is a reference management used by more than 200 000 students, academics, and researchers around the world.
It’s has a free trial and has iPhone and Android apps available. Sign up now →