Referencing for people who value simplicity, privacy, and speed.Get Citationsy
BMC Pulmonary Medicine Referencing Guide
This is the Citationsy guide to BMC Pulmonary Medicine citations, reference lists, in-text citations, and bibliographies.
How to do citations in BMC Pulmonary Medicine style?
The complete, comprehensive guide shows you how easy citing any source can be. Referencing books, youtube videos, websites, articles, journals, podcasts, images, videos, or music in BMC Pulmonary Medicine.
How do you cite a book in the BMC Pulmonary Medicine referencing style?Here’s an example book citation in BMC Pulmonary Medicine using placeholders:
1. Last Name FN. Title. Edition. City: Publisher; 2000.
BMC Pulmonary Medicine citation:
1. Rowling JK. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. 1st edition. London: Bloomsbury Publishing Inc; 1997.
How to reference a journal article in the BMC Pulmonary Medicine citation style?
Here’s a BMC Pulmonary Medicine journal citation example using placeholders:
How do you cite scientific papers in BMC Pulmonary Medicine format?
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author3 LastnameAF. Title. Container. 2000;Volume Issue:pages Used. doi:DOI.
1. Petit C, Sieffermann J. Testing consumer preferences for iced-coffee: Does the drinking environment have any influence?. . 2007;18:161-72. doi:10.1016/j.foodqual.2006.05.008.
Reduce the time it takes to create your bibliography by a factor of 10 by using the world’s favourite reference manager
Time to take this seriously.
How to cite a website in a paper in BMC Pulmonary Medicine style?Here’s an BMC Pulmonary Medicine example website reference:
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author2 LastnameAF. Title. . 2000. https://www.example.com. Accessed 5Aug.2021.
on The Guardian website:
1. Tran M. Barack Obama To Be America’s First Black President. . 2008. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/05/uselections20083. Accessed 5Aug.2021.
Citing websites and links in BMC Pulmonary Medicine is much easier with the Citationsy Chrome Extension →
How to cite a YouTube video BMC Pulmonary MedicineHere’s a BMC Pulmonary Medicine citation YouTube video example:
1. ChannelName. Title. YouTube. 2000. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXX. Accessed 5Aug.2021.
1. Pixar. Pizza Clip — Inside Out. YouTube. 2015. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W6rntBADUQ. Accessed 5Aug.2021.
How to cite a podcast using BMC Pulmonary Medicine referencing styleIt is becoming more and more common to reference podcasts in essays or other school work.
Here’s how to reference a podcast it in BMC Pulmonary Medicine.
1. Lastname F. Title. . 2000. http://www.example.com. Accessed 5Aug.2021.
1. This American Life. 640: Five Women. . 2018. https://thisamericanlife.org/640/five-women. Accessed 5Aug.2021.
How to cite a piece of music or a song using BMC Pulmonary Medicine referencing style?An example song citation in BMC Pulmonary Medicine.
1. Lastname F. Song Title. 2000. http://www.example.com. Accessed 5Aug.2021.
1. The Beatles. Here Comes the Sun. 1969. https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/here-comes-the-sun/401186200?i=401187150. Accessed 5Aug.2021.
You can automate citing and referencing any source in BMC Pulmonary Medicine using Citationsy.
Cite sources using the BMC Pulmonary Medicine Citation Machine
Citationsy is a reference management used by more than 200 000 students, academics, and researchers around the world.
It’s has a free trial and has iPhone and Android apps available. Sign up now →