Cardiology and Therapy Referencing Guide
This is the Citationsy guide to Cardiology and Therapy citations, reference lists, in-text citations, and bibliographies.
How to do citations in Cardiology and Therapy style?
The complete, comprehensive guide shows you how easy citing any source can be. Referencing books, youtube videos, websites, articles, journals, podcasts, images, videos, or music in Cardiology and Therapy.
How do you cite a book in the Cardiology and Therapy referencing style?Here’s an example book citation in Cardiology and Therapy using placeholders:
1. Last Name FN. Title. Edition. Editor Last Name EFN, editor. City: Publisher; 2000.
Cardiology and Therapy citation:
1. Rowling JK. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. 1st ed. London: Bloomsbury Publishing Inc; 1997.
How to reference a journal article in the Cardiology and Therapy citation style?
Here’s a Cardiology and Therapy journal citation example using placeholders:
How do you cite scientific papers in Cardiology and Therapy format?
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author3 LastnameAF. Title. Container [Internet]. Journal Name; 2000 [cited 2020Mar.30];Volume:pages Used. URL
1. Petit C, Sieffermann J. Testing consumer preferences for iced-coffee: Does the drinking environment have any influence?. [Internet]. Food Quality and Preference; 2007 [cited 2020Mar.30];18:161-72. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.foodqual.2006.05.008
How to cite a website in a paper in Cardiology and Therapy style?Here’s an Cardiology and Therapy example website reference:
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author2 LastnameAF. Title [Internet]. Publisher; 2000 [cited 2020Mar.30]. https://www.example.com
on The Guardian website:
1. Tran M. Barack Obama To Be America’s First Black President [Internet]. The Guardian; 2008 [cited 2020Mar.30]. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/05/uselections20083
Citing websites and links in Cardiology and Therapy is much easier with the Citationsy Chrome Extension →
How to cite a YouTube video Cardiology and TherapyHere’s a Cardiology and Therapy citation YouTube video example:
1. ChannelName. Title [Internet]. YouTube. 2000 [cited 2020Mar.30]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXX
1. Pixar. Pizza Clip — Inside Out [Internet]. YouTube. 2015 [cited 2020Mar.30]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W6rntBADUQ
How to cite a podcast using Cardiology and Therapy referencing styleIt is becoming more and more common to reference podcasts in essays or other school work.
Here’s how to reference a podcast it in Cardiology and Therapy.
1. Lastname F. Title [Internet]. Publisher; 2000 [cited 2020Mar.30]. http://www.example.com
1. This American Life. 640: Five Women [Internet]. WBEZ Radio; 2018 [cited 2020Mar.30]. https://thisamericanlife.org/640/five-women
How to cite a piece of music or a song using Cardiology and Therapy referencing style?An example song citation in Cardiology and Therapy.
1. Lastname F. Song Title [Internet]. Album. 2000 [cited 2020Mar.30]. http://www.example.com
1. The Beatles. Here Comes the Sun [Internet]. Abbey Road. 1969 [cited 2020Mar.30]. https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/here-comes-the-sun/401186200?i=401187150
You can automate citing and referencing any source in Cardiology and Therapy using Citationsy.
Cite sources using the Cardiology and Therapy Citation Machine
Citationsy is a reference management used by more than 200 000 students, academics, and researchers around the world.
It’s free to use and has iPhone and Android apps available. Sign up now →