Referencing for people who value simplicity, privacy, and speed.Get Citationsy
Conflict and Health Referencing Guide
This is the Citationsy guide to Conflict and Health citations, reference lists, in-text citations, and bibliographies.
How to do citations in Conflict and Health style?
The complete, comprehensive guide shows you how easy citing any source can be. Referencing books, youtube videos, websites, articles, journals, podcasts, images, videos, or music in Conflict and Health.
How do you cite a book in the Conflict and Health referencing style?Here’s an example book citation in Conflict and Health using placeholders:
1. Last Name FN. Title. Edition. Editor Last Name EFN, editor. City: Publisher; 2000.
Conflict and Health citation:
1. Rowling JK. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. 1st ed. London: Bloomsbury Publishing Inc; 1997.
How to reference a journal article in the Conflict and Health citation style?
Here’s a Conflict and Health journal citation example using placeholders:
How do you cite scientific papers in Conflict and Health format?
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author3 LastnameAF. Title. Container [Internet]. Journal Name; 2000 [cited 2021Aug.3];Volume:pages Used. URL
1. Petit C, Sieffermann J. Testing consumer preferences for iced-coffee: Does the drinking environment have any influence?. [Internet]. Food Quality and Preference; 2007 [cited 2021Aug.3];18:161-72. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.foodqual.2006.05.008
Reduce the time it takes to create your bibliography by a factor of 10 by using the world’s favourite reference manager
Time to take this seriously.
How to cite a website in a paper in Conflict and Health style?Here’s an Conflict and Health example website reference:
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author2 LastnameAF. Title [Internet]. Publisher; 2000 [cited 2021Aug.3]. https://www.example.com
on The Guardian website:
1. Tran M. Barack Obama To Be America’s First Black President [Internet]. The Guardian; 2008 [cited 2021Aug.3]. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/05/uselections20083
Citing websites and links in Conflict and Health is much easier with the Citationsy Chrome Extension →
How to cite a YouTube video Conflict and HealthHere’s a Conflict and Health citation YouTube video example:
1. ChannelName. Title [Internet]. YouTube. 2000 [cited 2021Aug.3]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXX
1. Pixar. Pizza Clip — Inside Out [Internet]. YouTube. 2015 [cited 2021Aug.3]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W6rntBADUQ
How to cite a podcast using Conflict and Health referencing styleIt is becoming more and more common to reference podcasts in essays or other school work.
Here’s how to reference a podcast it in Conflict and Health.
1. Lastname F. Title [Internet]. Publisher; 2000 [cited 2021Aug.3]. http://www.example.com
1. This American Life. 640: Five Women [Internet]. WBEZ Radio; 2018 [cited 2021Aug.3]. https://thisamericanlife.org/640/five-women
How to cite a piece of music or a song using Conflict and Health referencing style?An example song citation in Conflict and Health.
1. Lastname F. Song Title [Internet]. Album. 2000 [cited 2021Aug.3]. http://www.example.com
1. The Beatles. Here Comes the Sun [Internet]. Abbey Road. 1969 [cited 2021Aug.3]. https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/here-comes-the-sun/401186200?i=401187150
You can automate citing and referencing any source in Conflict and Health using Citationsy.
Cite sources using the Conflict and Health Citation Machine
Citationsy is a reference management used by more than 200 000 students, academics, and researchers around the world.
It’s has a free trial and has iPhone and Android apps available. Sign up now →