Current Dermatology Reports Referencing Guide
This is the Citationsy guide to Current Dermatology Reports citations, reference lists, in-text citations, and bibliographies.
How to do citations in Current Dermatology Reports style?
The complete, comprehensive guide shows you how easy citing any source can be. Referencing books, youtube videos, websites, articles, journals, podcasts, images, videos, or music in Current Dermatology Reports.
How do you cite a book in the Current Dermatology Reports referencing style?Here’s an example book citation in Current Dermatology Reports using placeholders:
1. Last Name FN. Title. Edition. Editor Last Name EFN, editor. City: Publisher; 2000.
Current Dermatology Reports citation:
1. Rowling JK. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. 1st ed. London: Bloomsbury Publishing Inc; 1997.
How to reference a journal article in the Current Dermatology Reports citation style?
Here’s a Current Dermatology Reports journal citation example using placeholders:
How do you cite scientific papers in Current Dermatology Reports format?
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author3 LastnameAF. Title. Container [Internet]. Journal Name; 2000 [cited 2020Aug.14];Volume:pages Used. URL
1. Petit C, Sieffermann J. Testing consumer preferences for iced-coffee: Does the drinking environment have any influence?. [Internet]. Food Quality and Preference; 2007 [cited 2020Aug.14];18:161-72. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.foodqual.2006.05.008
How to cite a website in a paper in Current Dermatology Reports style?Here’s an Current Dermatology Reports example website reference:
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author2 LastnameAF. Title [Internet]. Publisher; 2000 [cited 2020Aug.14]. https://www.example.com
on The Guardian website:
1. Tran M. Barack Obama To Be America’s First Black President [Internet]. The Guardian; 2008 [cited 2020Aug.14]. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/05/uselections20083
Citing websites and links in Current Dermatology Reports is much easier with the Citationsy Chrome Extension →
How to cite a YouTube video Current Dermatology ReportsHere’s a Current Dermatology Reports citation YouTube video example:
1. ChannelName. Title [Internet]. YouTube. 2000 [cited 2020Aug.14]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXX
1. Pixar. Pizza Clip — Inside Out [Internet]. YouTube. 2015 [cited 2020Aug.14]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W6rntBADUQ
How to cite a podcast using Current Dermatology Reports referencing styleIt is becoming more and more common to reference podcasts in essays or other school work.
Here’s how to reference a podcast it in Current Dermatology Reports.
1. Lastname F. Title [Internet]. Publisher; 2000 [cited 2020Aug.14]. http://www.example.com
1. This American Life. 640: Five Women [Internet]. WBEZ Radio; 2018 [cited 2020Aug.14]. https://thisamericanlife.org/640/five-women
How to cite a piece of music or a song using Current Dermatology Reports referencing style?An example song citation in Current Dermatology Reports.
1. Lastname F. Song Title [Internet]. Album. 2000 [cited 2020Aug.14]. http://www.example.com
1. The Beatles. Here Comes the Sun [Internet]. Abbey Road. 1969 [cited 2020Aug.14]. https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/here-comes-the-sun/401186200?i=401187150
You can automate citing and referencing any source in Current Dermatology Reports using Citationsy.
Cite sources using the Current Dermatology Reports Citation Machine
Citationsy is a reference management used by more than 200 000 students, academics, and researchers around the world.
It’s free to use and has iPhone and Android apps available. Sign up now →