Current Pollution Reports Referencing Guide
This is the Citationsy guide to Current Pollution Reports citations, reference lists, in-text citations, and bibliographies.
How to do citations in Current Pollution Reports style?
The complete, comprehensive guide shows you how easy citing any source can be. Referencing books, youtube videos, websites, articles, journals, podcasts, images, videos, or music in Current Pollution Reports.
How do you cite a book in the Current Pollution Reports referencing style?Here’s an example book citation in Current Pollution Reports using placeholders:
1. Last Name FN. Title. Edition. Editor Last Name EFN, editor. City: Publisher; 2000.
Current Pollution Reports citation:
1. Angelou M. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings. 1st ed. New York: Random House; 1969.
How to reference a journal article in the Current Pollution Reports citation style?
How do you cite scientific papers in Current Pollution Reports format?Here’s a Current Pollution Reports journal citation example using placeholders:
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author3 LastnameAF. Title. Container [Internet]. Journal Name; 2000 [cited 2021Dec.3];Volume:pages Used. URL
1. Petit C, Sieffermann J. Testing consumer preferences for iced-coffee: Does the drinking environment have any influence?. [Internet]. Food Quality and Preference; 2007 [cited 2021Dec.3];18:161-72. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.foodqual.2006.05.008
How to cite a website in a paper in Current Pollution Reports style?Here’s an Current Pollution Reports example website reference:
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author2 LastnameAF. Title [Internet]. Publisher; 2000 [cited 2021Dec.3]. https://www.example.com
on The Guardian website:
1. Tran M. Barack Obama To Be America’s First Black President [Internet]. The Guardian; 2008 [cited 2021Dec.3]. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/05/uselections20083
Citing websites and links in Current Pollution Reports is much easier with the Citationsy Chrome Extension →
How to cite a YouTube video Current Pollution ReportsHere’s a Current Pollution Reports citation YouTube video example:
1. ChannelName. Title [Internet]. YouTube. 2000 [cited 2021Dec.3]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXX
1. Pixar. Pizza Clip — Inside Out [Internet]. YouTube. 2015 [cited 2021Dec.3]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W6rntBADUQ
How to cite a podcast using Current Pollution Reports referencing styleIt is becoming more and more common to reference podcasts in essays or other school work.
Here’s how to reference a podcast it in Current Pollution Reports.
1. Lastname F. Title [Internet]. Publisher; 2000 [cited 2021Dec.3]. http://www.example.com
1. This American Life. 640: Five Women [Internet]. WBEZ Radio; 2018 [cited 2021Dec.3]. https://thisamericanlife.org/640/five-women
How to cite a piece of music or a song using Current Pollution Reports referencing style?An example song citation in Current Pollution Reports.
1. Lastname F. Song Title [Internet]. Album. 2000 [cited 2021Dec.3]. http://www.example.com
1. The Beatles. Here Comes the Sun [Internet]. Abbey Road. 1969 [cited 2021Dec.3]. https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/here-comes-the-sun/401186200?i=401187150
You can automate citing and referencing any source in Current Pollution Reports using Citationsy.
Cite sources using the Current Pollution Reports Citation Machine
Citationsy is a reference management used by more than 200 000 students, academics, and researchers around the world.
It has a free trial and has iPhone and Android apps available. Sign up now →