Referencing for people who value simplicity, privacy, and speed.Get Citationsy
Current Pulmonology Reports Referencing Guide
This is the Citationsy guide to Current Pulmonology Reports citations, reference lists, in-text citations, and bibliographies.
How to do citations in Current Pulmonology Reports style?
The complete, comprehensive guide shows you how easy citing any source can be. Referencing books, youtube videos, websites, articles, journals, podcasts, images, videos, or music in Current Pulmonology Reports.
How do you cite a book in the Current Pulmonology Reports referencing style?Here’s an example book citation in Current Pulmonology Reports using placeholders:
1. Last Name FN. Title. Edition. Editor Last Name EFN, editor. City: Publisher; 2000.
Current Pulmonology Reports citation:
1. Rowling JK. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. 1st ed. London: Bloomsbury Publishing Inc; 1997.
How to reference a journal article in the Current Pulmonology Reports citation style?
Here’s a Current Pulmonology Reports journal citation example using placeholders:
How do you cite scientific papers in Current Pulmonology Reports format?
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author3 LastnameAF. Title. Container [Internet]. Journal Name; 2000 [cited 2021Jul.26];Volume:pages Used. URL
1. Petit C, Sieffermann J. Testing consumer preferences for iced-coffee: Does the drinking environment have any influence?. [Internet]. Food Quality and Preference; 2007 [cited 2021Jul.26];18:161-72. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.foodqual.2006.05.008
Reduce the time it takes to create your bibliography by a factor of 10 by using the world’s favourite reference manager
Time to take this seriously.
How to cite a website in a paper in Current Pulmonology Reports style?Here’s an Current Pulmonology Reports example website reference:
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author2 LastnameAF. Title [Internet]. Publisher; 2000 [cited 2021Jul.26]. https://www.example.com
on The Guardian website:
1. Tran M. Barack Obama To Be America’s First Black President [Internet]. The Guardian; 2008 [cited 2021Jul.26]. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/05/uselections20083
Citing websites and links in Current Pulmonology Reports is much easier with the Citationsy Chrome Extension →
How to cite a YouTube video Current Pulmonology ReportsHere’s a Current Pulmonology Reports citation YouTube video example:
1. ChannelName. Title [Internet]. YouTube. 2000 [cited 2021Jul.26]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXX
1. Pixar. Pizza Clip — Inside Out [Internet]. YouTube. 2015 [cited 2021Jul.26]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W6rntBADUQ
How to cite a podcast using Current Pulmonology Reports referencing styleIt is becoming more and more common to reference podcasts in essays or other school work.
Here’s how to reference a podcast it in Current Pulmonology Reports.
1. Lastname F. Title [Internet]. Publisher; 2000 [cited 2021Jul.26]. http://www.example.com
1. This American Life. 640: Five Women [Internet]. WBEZ Radio; 2018 [cited 2021Jul.26]. https://thisamericanlife.org/640/five-women
How to cite a piece of music or a song using Current Pulmonology Reports referencing style?An example song citation in Current Pulmonology Reports.
1. Lastname F. Song Title [Internet]. Album. 2000 [cited 2021Jul.26]. http://www.example.com
1. The Beatles. Here Comes the Sun [Internet]. Abbey Road. 1969 [cited 2021Jul.26]. https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/here-comes-the-sun/401186200?i=401187150
You can automate citing and referencing any source in Current Pulmonology Reports using Citationsy.
Cite sources using the Current Pulmonology Reports Citation Machine
Citationsy is a reference management used by more than 200 000 students, academics, and researchers around the world.
It’s has a free trial and has iPhone and Android apps available. Sign up now →