Referencing for people who value simplicity, privacy, and speed.Get Citationsy
Dermatology and Therapy Referencing Guide
This is the Citationsy guide to Dermatology and Therapy citations, reference lists, in-text citations, and bibliographies.
How to do citations in Dermatology and Therapy style?
The complete, comprehensive guide shows you how easy citing any source can be. Referencing books, youtube videos, websites, articles, journals, podcasts, images, videos, or music in Dermatology and Therapy.
How do you cite a book in the Dermatology and Therapy referencing style?Here’s an example book citation in Dermatology and Therapy using placeholders:
1. Last Name FN. Title. Edition. Editor Last Name EFN, editor. City: Publisher; 2000.
Dermatology and Therapy citation:
1. Rowling JK. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. 1st ed. London: Bloomsbury Publishing Inc; 1997.
How to reference a journal article in the Dermatology and Therapy citation style?
Here’s a Dermatology and Therapy journal citation example using placeholders:
How do you cite scientific papers in Dermatology and Therapy format?
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author3 LastnameAF. Title. Container [Internet]. Journal Name; 2000 [cited 2021Nov.27];Volume:pages Used. URL
1. Petit C, Sieffermann J. Testing consumer preferences for iced-coffee: Does the drinking environment have any influence?. [Internet]. Food Quality and Preference; 2007 [cited 2021Nov.27];18:161-72. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.foodqual.2006.05.008
Reduce the time it takes to create your bibliography by a factor of 10 by using the world’s favourite reference manager
Time to take this seriously.
How to cite a website in a paper in Dermatology and Therapy style?Here’s an Dermatology and Therapy example website reference:
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author2 LastnameAF. Title [Internet]. Publisher; 2000 [cited 2021Nov.27]. https://www.example.com
on The Guardian website:
1. Tran M. Barack Obama To Be America’s First Black President [Internet]. The Guardian; 2008 [cited 2021Nov.27]. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/05/uselections20083
Citing websites and links in Dermatology and Therapy is much easier with the Citationsy Chrome Extension →
How to cite a YouTube video Dermatology and TherapyHere’s a Dermatology and Therapy citation YouTube video example:
1. ChannelName. Title [Internet]. YouTube. 2000 [cited 2021Nov.27]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXX
1. Pixar. Pizza Clip — Inside Out [Internet]. YouTube. 2015 [cited 2021Nov.27]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W6rntBADUQ
How to cite a podcast using Dermatology and Therapy referencing styleIt is becoming more and more common to reference podcasts in essays or other school work.
Here’s how to reference a podcast it in Dermatology and Therapy.
1. Lastname F. Title [Internet]. Publisher; 2000 [cited 2021Nov.27]. http://www.example.com
1. This American Life. 640: Five Women [Internet]. WBEZ Radio; 2018 [cited 2021Nov.27]. https://thisamericanlife.org/640/five-women
How to cite a piece of music or a song using Dermatology and Therapy referencing style?An example song citation in Dermatology and Therapy.
1. Lastname F. Song Title [Internet]. Album. 2000 [cited 2021Nov.27]. http://www.example.com
1. The Beatles. Here Comes the Sun [Internet]. Abbey Road. 1969 [cited 2021Nov.27]. https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/here-comes-the-sun/401186200?i=401187150
You can automate citing and referencing any source in Dermatology and Therapy using Citationsy.
Cite sources using the Dermatology and Therapy Citation Machine
Citationsy is a reference management used by more than 200 000 students, academics, and researchers around the world.
It’s has a free trial and has iPhone and Android apps available. Sign up now →