Cell Transplantation Referencing Guide
This is the Citationsy guide to Cell Transplantation citations, reference lists, in-text citations, and bibliographies.
How to do citations in Cell Transplantation style?
The complete, comprehensive guide shows you how easy citing any source can be. Referencing books, youtube videos, websites, articles, journals, podcasts, images, videos, or music in Cell Transplantation.
How do you cite a book in the Cell Transplantation referencing style?Here’s an example book citation in Cell Transplantation using placeholders:
1. Last Name FN. Title. Edition. Editor Last Name EFN, editor. City: Publisher; 2000.
Cell Transplantation citation:
1. Angelou M. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings. 1st ed. New York: Random House; 1969.
How to reference a journal article in the Cell Transplantation citation style?
How do you cite scientific papers in Cell Transplantation format?Here’s a Cell Transplantation journal citation example using placeholders:
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author3 LastnameAF. Title. Container. 2000 [cited 2021Dec.8];Volume(Issue):pages Used. Available from URL
1. Petit C, Sieffermann J. Testing consumer preferences for iced-coffee: Does the drinking environment have any influence?. 2007 [cited 2021Dec.8];18(1):161-172. Available from http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.foodqual.2006.05.008
How to cite a website in a paper in Cell Transplantation style?Here’s an Cell Transplantation example website reference:
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author2 LastnameAF. Title. [Internet] 2000 Jan.1 [cited 2021Dec.8]. Available from https://www.example.com
on The Guardian website:
1. Tran M. Barack Obama To Be America’s First Black President. [Internet] 2008 Nov.5 [cited 2021Dec.8]. Available from https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/05/uselections20083
Citing websites and links in Cell Transplantation is much easier with the Citationsy Chrome Extension →
How to cite a YouTube video Cell TransplantationHere’s a Cell Transplantation citation YouTube video example:
1. ChannelName. Title. [Internet] YouTube. 2000 Jan.1 [cited 2021Dec.8]. Available from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXX
1. Pixar. Pizza Clip — Inside Out. [Internet] YouTube. 2015 Jun.3 [cited 2021Dec.8]. Available from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W6rntBADUQ
How to cite a podcast using Cell Transplantation referencing styleIt is becoming more and more common to reference podcasts in essays or other school work.
Here’s how to reference a podcast it in Cell Transplantation.
1. Lastname F. Title. 2000 [cited 2021Dec.8]. Available from http://www.example.com
1. This American Life. 640: Five Women. 2018 [cited 2021Dec.8]. Available from https://thisamericanlife.org/640/five-women
How to cite a piece of music or a song using Cell Transplantation referencing style?An example song citation in Cell Transplantation.
1. Lastname F. Song Title. 2000. Available from http://www.example.com
1. The Beatles. Here Comes the Sun. 1969. Available from https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/here-comes-the-sun/401186200?i=401187150
You can automate citing and referencing any source in Cell Transplantation using Citationsy.
Cite sources using the Cell Transplantation Citation Machine
Citationsy is a reference management used by more than 200 000 students, academics, and researchers around the world.
It has a free trial and has iPhone and Android apps available. Sign up now →