Cytometry Referencing Guide
This is the Citationsy guide to Cytometry citations, reference lists, in-text citations, and bibliographies.
How to do citations in Cytometry style?
The complete, comprehensive guide shows you how easy citing any source can be. Referencing books, youtube videos, websites, articles, journals, podcasts, images, videos, or music in Cytometry.
How do you cite a book in the Cytometry referencing style?Here’s an example book citation in Cytometry using placeholders:
1. Last Name FN. Title. Edition. (Editor Last Name EFN, editor). City: Publisher; 2000.
1. Rowling JK. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. 1st ed. London: Bloomsbury Publishing Inc; 1997.
How to reference a journal article in the Cytometry citation style?
Here’s a Cytometry journal citation example using placeholders:
How do you cite scientific papers in Cytometry format?
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author3 LastnameAF. Title. Container 2000;Volume:pages Used. Available at: URL. Accessed March 30, 2020.
1. Petit C, Sieffermann J. Testing consumer preferences for iced-coffee: Does the drinking environment have any influence?. 2007;18:161-172. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.foodqual.2006.05.008. Accessed March 30, 2020.
How to cite a website in a paper in Cytometry style?Here’s an Cytometry example website reference:
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author2 LastnameAF. Title. 2000. Available at: https://www.example.com. Accessed March 30, 2020.
on The Guardian website:
1. Tran M. Barack Obama To Be America’s First Black President. 2008. Available at: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/05/uselections20083. Accessed March 30, 2020.
Citing websites and links in Cytometry is much easier with the Citationsy Chrome Extension →
How to cite a YouTube video CytometryHere’s a Cytometry citation YouTube video example:
1. ChannelName. Title. YouTube 2000. Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXX. Accessed March 30, 2020.
1. Pixar. Pizza Clip — Inside Out. YouTube 2015. Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W6rntBADUQ. Accessed March 30, 2020.
How to cite a podcast using Cytometry referencing styleIt is becoming more and more common to reference podcasts in essays or other school work.
Here’s how to reference a podcast it in Cytometry.
1. Lastname F. Title. 2000. Available at: http://www.example.com. Accessed March 30, 2020.
1. This American Life. 640: Five Women. 2018. Available at: https://thisamericanlife.org/640/five-women. Accessed March 30, 2020.
How to cite a piece of music or a song using Cytometry referencing style?An example song citation in Cytometry.
1. Lastname F. Song Title.; 2000. Available at: http://www.example.com. Accessed March 30, 2020.
1. The Beatles. Here Comes the Sun.; 1969. Available at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/here-comes-the-sun/401186200?i=401187150. Accessed March 30, 2020.
You can automate citing and referencing any source in Cytometry using Citationsy.
Cite sources using the Cytometry Citation Machine
Citationsy is a reference management used by more than 200 000 students, academics, and researchers around the world.
It’s free to use and has iPhone and Android apps available. Sign up now →