Referencing for people who value simplicity, privacy, and speed.Get Citationsy
Disability and Rehabilitation Referencing Guide
This is the Citationsy guide to Disability and Rehabilitation citations, reference lists, in-text citations, and bibliographies.
How to do citations in Disability and Rehabilitation style?
The complete, comprehensive guide shows you how easy citing any source can be. Referencing books, youtube videos, websites, articles, journals, podcasts, images, videos, or music in Disability and Rehabilitation.
How do you cite a book in the Disability and Rehabilitation referencing style?Here’s an example book citation in Disability and Rehabilitation using placeholders:
1. Last Name FN. Title. Edition. (Editor Last Name EFN, editor.). City: Publisher; 2000.
Disability and Rehabilitation citation:
1. Rowling JK. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. 1st ed. London: Bloomsbury Publishing Inc; 1997.
How to reference a journal article in the Disability and Rehabilitation citation style?
Here’s a Disability and Rehabilitation journal citation example using placeholders:
How do you cite scientific papers in Disability and Rehabilitation format?
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author3 LastnameAF. Title. Container [Internet]. 2000 January 1 [cited 2021 August 1];Volume:pages Used. Available from: URL
1. Petit C, Sieffermann J. Testing consumer preferences for iced-coffee: Does the drinking environment have any influence?. [Internet]. 2007 January 1 [cited 2021 August 1];18:161-172. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.foodqual.2006.05.008
Reduce the time it takes to create your bibliography by a factor of 10 by using the world’s favourite reference manager
Time to take this seriously.
How to cite a website in a paper in Disability and Rehabilitation style?Here’s an Disability and Rehabilitation example website reference:
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author2 LastnameAF. Title. [Internet]. 2000 January 1 [cited 2021 August 1]. Available from: https://www.example.com
on The Guardian website:
1. Tran M. Barack Obama To Be America’s First Black President. [Internet]. 2008 November 5 [cited 2021 August 1]. Available from: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/05/uselections20083
Citing websites and links in Disability and Rehabilitation is much easier with the Citationsy Chrome Extension →
How to cite a YouTube video Disability and RehabilitationHere’s a Disability and Rehabilitation citation YouTube video example:
1. ChannelName. Title. YouTube [Internet]. 2000 January 1 [cited 2021 August 1]. Available from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXX
1. Pixar. Pizza Clip — Inside Out. YouTube [Internet]. 2015 June 3 [cited 2021 August 1]. Available from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W6rntBADUQ
How to cite a podcast using Disability and Rehabilitation referencing styleIt is becoming more and more common to reference podcasts in essays or other school work.
Here’s how to reference a podcast it in Disability and Rehabilitation.
1. Lastname F. Title. [Internet]. 2000 January 1 [cited 2021 August 1]. Available from: http://www.example.com
1. This American Life. 640: Five Women. [Internet]. 2018 March 2 [cited 2021 August 1]. Available from: https://thisamericanlife.org/640/five-women
How to cite a piece of music or a song using Disability and Rehabilitation referencing style?An example song citation in Disability and Rehabilitation.
1. Lastname F. Song Title.; 2000. Available from: http://www.example.com
1. The Beatles. Here Comes the Sun.; 1969. Available from: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/here-comes-the-sun/401186200?i=401187150
You can automate citing and referencing any source in Disability and Rehabilitation using Citationsy.
Cite sources using the Disability and Rehabilitation Citation Machine
Citationsy is a reference management used by more than 200 000 students, academics, and researchers around the world.
It’s has a free trial and has iPhone and Android apps available. Sign up now →