Endocrine Referencing Guide
This is the Citationsy guide to Endocrine citations, reference lists, in-text citations, and bibliographies.
How to do citations in Endocrine style?
The complete, comprehensive guide shows you how easy citing any source can be. Referencing books, youtube videos, websites, articles, journals, podcasts, images, videos, or music in Endocrine.
How do you cite a book in the Endocrine referencing style?Here’s an example book citation in Endocrine using placeholders:
1. F. N. Last Name, Title, Edition (Publisher, City, 2000).
1. J. K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, 1st ed. (Bloomsbury Publishing Inc, London, 1997).
How to reference a journal article in the Endocrine citation style?
Here’s a Endocrine journal citation example using placeholders:
How do you cite scientific papers in Endocrine format?
1. Author1 LastnameA. F. and Author3 LastnameA. F., Container Volume, (2000).
1. C. Petit and J. Sieffermann, 18, (2007).
How to cite a website in a paper in Endocrine style?Here’s an Endocrine example website reference:
1. Author1 LastnameA. F. and Author2 LastnameA. F., (2000).
on The Guardian website:
1. M. Tran, (2008).
Citing websites and links in Endocrine is much easier with the Citationsy Chrome Extension →
How to cite a YouTube video EndocrineHere’s a Endocrine citation YouTube video example:
1. ChannelName, YouTube (2000).
1. Pixar, YouTube (2015).
How to cite a podcast using Endocrine referencing styleIt is becoming more and more common to reference podcasts in essays or other school work.
Here’s how to reference a podcast it in Endocrine.
1. F. Lastname, (2000).
1. This American Life, (2018).
How to cite a piece of music or a song using Endocrine referencing style?An example song citation in Endocrine.
1. F. Lastname, Song Title (2000).
1. The Beatles, Here Comes the Sun (1969).
You can automate citing and referencing any source in Endocrine using Citationsy.
Cite sources using the Endocrine Citation Machine
Citationsy is a reference management used by more than 200 000 students, academics, and researchers around the world.
It’s free to use and has iPhone and Android apps available. Sign up now →