Investigative Radiology Referencing Guide
This is the Citationsy guide to Investigative Radiology citations, reference lists, in-text citations, and bibliographies.
How to do citations in Investigative Radiology style?
The complete, comprehensive guide shows you how easy citing any source can be. Referencing books, youtube videos, websites, articles, journals, podcasts, images, videos, or music in Investigative Radiology.
How do you cite a book in the Investigative Radiology referencing style?Here’s an example book citation in Investigative Radiology using placeholders:
1. Last Name FN. Title. Edition. (Editor Last Name EFN, ed.). City: Publisher; 2000.
Investigative Radiology citation:
1. Rowling JK. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. 1st ed. London: Bloomsbury Publishing Inc; 1997.
How to reference a journal article in the Investigative Radiology citation style?
Here’s a Investigative Radiology journal citation example using placeholders:
How do you cite scientific papers in Investigative Radiology format?
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author3 LastnameAF. Title. Container. 2000;Volume(Issue):pages Used. Available at: URL. Accessed April 19, 2021.
1. Petit C, Sieffermann J. Testing consumer preferences for iced-coffee: Does the drinking environment have any influence?. 2007;18(1):161-172. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.foodqual.2006.05.008. Accessed April 19, 2021.
How to cite a website in a paper in Investigative Radiology style?Here’s an Investigative Radiology example website reference:
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author2 LastnameAF. Title. 2000. Available at: https://www.example.com. Accessed April 19, 2021.
on The Guardian website:
1. Tran M. Barack Obama To Be America’s First Black President. 2008. Available at: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/05/uselections20083. Accessed April 19, 2021.
Citing websites and links in Investigative Radiology is much easier with the Citationsy Chrome Extension →
How to cite a YouTube video Investigative RadiologyHere’s a Investigative Radiology citation YouTube video example:
1. ChannelName. Title. YouTube. 2000. Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXX. Accessed April 19, 2021.
1. Pixar. Pizza Clip — Inside Out. YouTube. 2015. Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W6rntBADUQ. Accessed April 19, 2021.
How to cite a podcast using Investigative Radiology referencing styleIt is becoming more and more common to reference podcasts in essays or other school work.
Here’s how to reference a podcast it in Investigative Radiology.
1. Lastname F. Title. 2000. Available at: http://www.example.com. Accessed April 19, 2021.
1. This American Life. 640: Five Women. 2018. Available at: https://thisamericanlife.org/640/five-women. Accessed April 19, 2021.
How to cite a piece of music or a song using Investigative Radiology referencing style?An example song citation in Investigative Radiology.
1. Lastname F. Song Title.; 2000. Available at: http://www.example.com. Accessed April 19, 2021.
1. The Beatles. Here Comes the Sun.; 1969. Available at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/here-comes-the-sun/401186200?i=401187150. Accessed April 19, 2021.
You can automate citing and referencing any source in Investigative Radiology using Citationsy.
Cite sources using the Investigative Radiology Citation Machine
Citationsy is a reference management used by more than 200 000 students, academics, and researchers around the world.
It’s has a free trial and has iPhone and Android apps available. Sign up now →