Nucleic Acids Research Referencing Guide
This is the Citationsy guide to Nucleic Acids Research citations, reference lists, in-text citations, and bibliographies.
How to do citations in Nucleic Acids Research style?
The complete, comprehensive guide shows you how easy citing any source can be. Referencing books, youtube videos, websites, articles, journals, podcasts, images, videos, or music in Nucleic Acids Research.
How do you cite a book in the Nucleic Acids Research referencing style?Here’s an example book citation in Nucleic Acids Research using placeholders:
1. Last Name,F.N. (2000) Title Edition. Editor Last Name,E.F.N. (ed.) Publisher, City.
Nucleic Acids Research citation:
1. Rowling,J.K. (1997) Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone 1st ed. Bloomsbury Publishing Inc, London.
How to reference a journal article in the Nucleic Acids Research citation style?
Here’s a Nucleic Acids Research journal citation example using placeholders:
How do you cite scientific papers in Nucleic Acids Research format?
1. Author1 LastnameA.F. and Author3 LastnameA.F. (2000) Title. Container, Volume, pages Used.
1. Petit,C. and Sieffermann,J. (2007) Testing consumer preferences for iced-coffee: Does the drinking environment have any influence?. 18, 161-172.
How to cite a website in a paper in Nucleic Acids Research style?Here’s an Nucleic Acids Research example website reference:
1. Author1 LastnameA.F. and Author2 LastnameA.F. (2000) Title.
on The Guardian website:
1. Tran,M. (2008) Barack Obama To Be America’s First Black President.
Citing websites and links in Nucleic Acids Research is much easier with the Citationsy Chrome Extension →
How to cite a YouTube video Nucleic Acids ResearchHere’s a Nucleic Acids Research citation YouTube video example:
1. ChannelName (2000) Title. YouTube.
1. Pixar (2015) Pizza Clip — Inside Out. YouTube.
How to cite a podcast using Nucleic Acids Research referencing styleIt is becoming more and more common to reference podcasts in essays or other school work.
Here’s how to reference a podcast it in Nucleic Acids Research.
1. Lastname,F. (2000) Title.
1. This American Life (2018) 640: Five Women.
How to cite a piece of music or a song using Nucleic Acids Research referencing style?An example song citation in Nucleic Acids Research.
1. Lastname,F. (2000) Song Title.
1. The Beatles (1969) Here Comes the Sun.
You can automate citing and referencing any source in Nucleic Acids Research using Citationsy.
Cite sources using the Nucleic Acids Research Citation Machine
Citationsy is a reference management used by more than 200 000 students, academics, and researchers around the world.
It’s free to use and has iPhone and Android apps available. Sign up now →