Ophthalmology Referencing Guide
This is the Citationsy guide to Ophthalmology citations, reference lists, in-text citations, and bibliographies.
How to do citations in Ophthalmology style?
The complete, comprehensive guide shows you how easy citing any source can be. Referencing books, youtube videos, websites, articles, journals, podcasts, images, videos, or music in Ophthalmology.
How do you cite a book in the Ophthalmology referencing style?Here’s an example book citation in Ophthalmology using placeholders:
1. Last Name FN. Title. Edition. (Editor Last Name EFN, ed.). City: Publisher; 2000.
1. Rowling JK. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. 1st ed. London: Bloomsbury Publishing Inc; 1997.
How to reference a journal article in the Ophthalmology citation style?
Here’s a Ophthalmology journal citation example using placeholders:
How do you cite scientific papers in Ophthalmology format?
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author3 LastnameAF. Title. Container 2000;Volume:pages Used. Available at: URL [Accessed September 24, 2020].
1. Petit C, Sieffermann J. Testing consumer preferences for iced-coffee: Does the drinking environment have any influence?. 2007;18:161-172. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.foodqual.2006.05.008 [Accessed September 24, 2020].
How to cite a website in a paper in Ophthalmology style?Here’s an Ophthalmology example website reference:
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author2 LastnameAF. Title. 2000. Available at: https://www.example.com [Accessed September 24, 2020].
on The Guardian website:
1. Tran M. Barack Obama To Be America’s First Black President. 2008. Available at: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/05/uselections20083 [Accessed September 24, 2020].
Citing websites and links in Ophthalmology is much easier with the Citationsy Chrome Extension →
How to cite a YouTube video OphthalmologyHere’s a Ophthalmology citation YouTube video example:
1. ChannelName. Title. YouTube 2000. Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXX [Accessed September 24, 2020].
1. Pixar. Pizza Clip — Inside Out. YouTube 2015. Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W6rntBADUQ [Accessed September 24, 2020].
How to cite a podcast using Ophthalmology referencing styleIt is becoming more and more common to reference podcasts in essays or other school work.
Here’s how to reference a podcast it in Ophthalmology.
1. Lastname F. Title. 2000. Available at: http://www.example.com [Accessed September 24, 2020].
1. This American Life. 640: Five Women. 2018. Available at: https://thisamericanlife.org/640/five-women [Accessed September 24, 2020].
How to cite a piece of music or a song using Ophthalmology referencing style?An example song citation in Ophthalmology.
1. Lastname F. Song Title.; 2000. Available at: http://www.example.com [Accessed September 24, 2020].
1. The Beatles. Here Comes the Sun.; 1969. Available at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/here-comes-the-sun/401186200?i=401187150 [Accessed September 24, 2020].
You can automate citing and referencing any source in Ophthalmology using Citationsy.
Cite sources using the Ophthalmology Citation Machine
Citationsy is a reference management used by more than 200 000 students, academics, and researchers around the world.
It’s free to use and has iPhone and Android apps available. Sign up now →