Pediatric Pulmonology Referencing Guide
This is the Citationsy guide to Pediatric Pulmonology citations, reference lists, in-text citations, and bibliographies.
How to do citations in Pediatric Pulmonology style?
The complete, comprehensive guide shows you how easy citing any source can be. Referencing books, youtube videos, websites, articles, journals, podcasts, images, videos, or music in Pediatric Pulmonology.
How do you cite a book in the Pediatric Pulmonology referencing style?Here’s an example book citation in Pediatric Pulmonology using placeholders:
1. Last Name FN. Title. Edition. Editor Last Name EFN, editor. City: Publisher; 2000.
Pediatric Pulmonology citation:
1. Angelou M. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings. 1st ed. New York: Random House; 1969.
How to reference a journal article in the Pediatric Pulmonology citation style?
How do you cite scientific papers in Pediatric Pulmonology format?Here’s a Pediatric Pulmonology journal citation example using placeholders:
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author3 LastnameAF. Title. Container 2000 [accessed 2021Dec.8];Volume(Issue):pages Used. URL
1. Petit C, Sieffermann J. Testing consumer preferences for iced-coffee: Does the drinking environment have any influence?. 2007 [accessed 2021Dec.8];18(1):161-172. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.foodqual.2006.05.008
How to cite a website in a paper in Pediatric Pulmonology style?Here’s an Pediatric Pulmonology example website reference:
1. Author1 LastnameAF, Author2 LastnameAF. Title. 2000 Jan.1 [accessed 2021Dec.8]. https://www.example.com
on The Guardian website:
1. Tran M. Barack Obama To Be America’s First Black President. 2008 Nov.5 [accessed 2021Dec.8]. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/05/uselections20083
Citing websites and links in Pediatric Pulmonology is much easier with the Citationsy Chrome Extension →
How to cite a YouTube video Pediatric PulmonologyHere’s a Pediatric Pulmonology citation YouTube video example:
1. ChannelName. Title. YouTube 2000 Jan.1 [accessed 2021Dec.8]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXX
1. Pixar. Pizza Clip — Inside Out. YouTube 2015 Jun.3 [accessed 2021Dec.8]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W6rntBADUQ
How to cite a podcast using Pediatric Pulmonology referencing styleIt is becoming more and more common to reference podcasts in essays or other school work.
Here’s how to reference a podcast it in Pediatric Pulmonology.
1. Lastname F. Title. 2000 [accessed 2021Dec.8]. http://www.example.com
1. This American Life. 640: Five Women. 2018 [accessed 2021Dec.8]. https://thisamericanlife.org/640/five-women
How to cite a piece of music or a song using Pediatric Pulmonology referencing style?An example song citation in Pediatric Pulmonology.
1. Lastname F. Song Title. 2000. http://www.example.com
1. The Beatles. Here Comes the Sun. 1969. https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/here-comes-the-sun/401186200?i=401187150
You can automate citing and referencing any source in Pediatric Pulmonology using Citationsy.
Cite sources using the Pediatric Pulmonology Citation Machine
Citationsy is a reference management used by more than 200 000 students, academics, and researchers around the world.
It has a free trial and has iPhone and Android apps available. Sign up now →